FOR BEST VIEWING OF THIS SITE, MAXIMIZE THE WIDTH OF YOUR BROWSER WINDOW.
Hinchinbrook Autism Summer Camp on CTV:
Here are some current events and news you will want to see
- Great donation by a new member of the Tribe>>
- SILENT SANTA — By Appointment Only 902-624-0603
- Christmas Eve in the Stable
- Order your Christmas Wreath NOW Check it out here>>
- Sponsored Camp for Autistic Families with Chris Ulmer
- Therapeutic Riding Study from Practical Horseman
- Silver Bell Named Therapy Horse of the Year>>
- ONE STEP TO FREEDOM donation received by HFS>>
- TD Friends of the Environment trails Phase 1 project completed on time>>
- TD Friends of the Environment trails Phase 2>>
- Zip Line Completed! The grants from the South Shore Awesome Foundation for a zip line and the observation platform courtesy of TD Friends of the Environment Foundation have been completed. More Info, Video and Photo>> or Go straight to the VIDEO>>
- CHECK OUT WISH LIST>>
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = == = =
Our web site is a great place to get to know about therapeutic riding, Horse Boy Method™ and the people and critters that make up this charity. Check out all the information found on the many web pages under the tabs in our menu. Click on that big DONATE button at the top right!
To put your name on our mailing list, so that you can be kept up to date about our activities, fund raisers and general news, click here.
Our Wonderful Sponsors
The Windsor Foundation, Halifax
Eastern Fence (new gates, at last!)