Hinchinbrook Autism Summer Camp on CTV:
Here are some current events and news you will want to see
- Sponsored Camp for Autistic Families with Chris Ulmer
- Therapeutic Riding Study from Practical Horseman
- We applied for a Teen Physical Activity Grant through the ParticipACTION Teen Challenge. Here’s our story.
- Christmas Eve in the Stable 2015
- **FLASH** NEW Long-Sleeve T-shirts are IN! Check it out here>>
- December 5 — Child-focussed Christmas Shopping for United Way. Special “autism-friendly” (supervised) time: Shopping for Tots Poster.jpeg
- Silent Santa — December 13 2015 Silent Santa poster
- Silver Bell Nominated Therapy Horse of the Year>>
- ONE STEP TO FREEDOM donation received by HFS>>
- TD Friends of the Environment trails project completed on time>>
- Zip Line Coming! We have successfully won a grant from the South Shore Awesome Foundation of $1000 to be used to install our zip line. Stage one installation is complete. More Info, Video and Photo>> or Go straight to the VIDEO>>
- CHECK OUT WISH LIST>>
- To see the rest of the 2015 events list, CLICK HERE>>
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = == = =
Our web site is a great place to get to know about therapeutic riding, Horse Boy Method™ and the people and critters that make up this charity. Check out all the information found on the many web pages under the tabs in our menu. Click on that big DONATE button at the top right!
To put your name on our mailing list, so that you can be kept up to date about our activities, fund raisers and general news, click here.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Our 2014-15 Sponsors
The Windsor Foundation, Halifax
Eastern Fence (new gates, at last!)