OUR PREFERRED DONATION LINK IS CHIMP (They charge very low handling fees to us):
or via PayPal, for your convenience:
(Prefer to send a cheque? Find out where we are on our CONTACT page.) Hinchinbrook Farm Society is a fully registered Canadian Charity #84298 4403 RR0001. Charitable receipts for donations in cash or in-kind will be receipted for income tax deduction purposes. The donor’s full name and complete address are required to issue the receipt. How can you help? Sponsor a child for therapy, help an autistic family, feed or shoe a horse or repair the farm. There is a list below. You choose where you want to put the funding you send….
- Feed a Horse Sponsor pays for the food for one horse for one year: $200/month or $2,400/year
- Shoe a Horse Sponsor covers farrier costs for one horse for one year: $100/month or $1200/year
- Rider Sponsor puts one child with special needs through one 6-session therapeutic set of riding sessions: $360. (Most families need 3-4 of these 6-session courses annually.)
- MLCC SPONSOR: Provide funds for one lesson of a group of 4 students from the Middle Level Contact Centre at Hebbville School. $120
- Adult Ride Sponsor supports the new Adult Children Living at Home Program for adults with intellectual challenges who must live at home or in assisted care. $600 for a 6-session program.
- Horse Boy Play Date Sponsor pays for one 3-hour Play Date for an autistic child and his or her family (2-6 members) $60
- Get Them Started Sponsor pays for the assessment required before any child can join the program (for safety and to ensure their therapy meets their special situation): $100
- Facility Sponsor pays for the maintenance to trails, fences, paddocks, stable & pastures, renovations and new installations at Hinchinbrook Farm: $250
- Program Sustainability Sponsor helps the farm train and certify new Professionals in therapeutic horsemanship:$100
- Tack Sponsor pays for the new and replacement therapeutic riding & driving equipment: $75
- Volunteer Sponsor funds the training and certification in NCCP, Standard First Aid & CPR, assisting at lessons and shadowing families at Horse Boy Play Dates: $50
- Event Sponsor helps with expenses for fund raisers, autism awareness, open stable, therapeutic riding workshops and training clinics: $50
There is no amount too small or too large to make a difference at Hinchinbrook Farm. Every dollar helps us to care for the animals and provide trained supervision for the children.
Hinchinbrook Farm has a limited supply of Vests, Shortsleeve T-shirts for kids and Longsleeve T’s for adults. Please contact us for availability Vests: $35.00 Long Sleeve T: $25.00 Short Sleeve T (kids): $15.00. See the merchandise page.