Some people would like to see their gift buy something very specific. If you want to help — today — then you can donate enough to buy one or more of the things that are on our immediate Wish List. These things include basic equipment such as saddles; and play equipment that form part of the therapy, such as balls and rings.
You can still donate on line, but you should e-mail or telephone Patricia to designate your gift. Find that information on our Contact Page. If you mail in a cheque, simply specify in your letter what you would like to have bought in your (or someone else’s) name.
Here is our current list, updated as of February 1, 2019:
Remote Control Gate Entrance $8000
4 wheel garden wagon $160
Replace 2 snow tubes for winter play $40
Hanging cocoon (current one wearing out) $360
Custom plastic ringed books of natural plants and critters here on the farm
Repair and Accessible Projects
- particle board ceiling to protect and enhance insulation ($250)
- Thermal window ($500)
- Repair and paint exterior walls or put siding on walls ($5000)
- Weather skirt for basement run-in shed ($200)
- Weather skirt for front sliding doors ($150)
Trails and Grounds
- Fabricate 2 fire pit spark screens (2 @ $350)