We are registered with three main charities that provide an administrative service to us. Your donation triggers an immediate tax receipt from any one of these.
PayPal Giving (provides us with 100% of your donation)
CHIMP (Charitable Impact): (Note: If the donation page does not appear,
click the button a second time.)
(Prefer to send a cheque? Find out where we are on our CONTACT page.) Hinchinbrook Farm Society is a fully registered Canadian Charity #84298 4403 RR0001. Charitable receipts for donations in cash or in-kind will be receipted for income tax deduction purposes. The donor’s full name and complete address are required to issue the receipt. How can you help? Sponsor a child for therapy, help an autistic family, feed or shoe a horse or repair the farm. There is a list below. You choose where you want to put the funding you send….
- Feed a Horse Sponsor pays for the food for one horse for one year: $200/month or $2,400/year
- Shoe a Horse Sponsor covers farrier costs for one horse for one year: $100/month or $1200/year
- Rider Sponsor puts one child with special needs through one 6-session therapeutic set of riding sessions: $400. (Most families need 3-4 of these 6-session courses annually.)
- MLCC SPONSOR: Provide funds for one lesson of a group of 4 students from the Middle Level Contact Centre at Hebbville School. $80
- Adult Ride Sponsor supports the new Adult Children Living at Home Program for adults with intellectual challenges who must live at home or in assisted care. $600 for a 6-session program.
- Ther-a-play Play Date Sponsor pays for one 3-hour Play Date for an autistic child and his or her family (2-6 members) $65
- Get Them Started Sponsor pays for the assessment required before any child can join the program (for safety and to ensure their therapy meets their special situation): $100
- Facility Sponsor pays for the maintenance to trails, fences, paddocks, stable & pastures, renovations and new installations at Hinchinbrook Farm: $250
- Program Sustainability Sponsor helps the farm train and certify new Professionals in therapeutic horsemanship:$100
- Tack Sponsor pays for the new and replacement therapeutic riding & driving equipment: $75
- Volunteer Sponsor funds the training and certification in NCCP, Standard First Aid & CPR, assisting at lessons and shadowing families at Horse Boy Play Dates: $50
- Event Sponsor helps with expenses for fund raisers, autism awareness, open stable, therapeutic riding workshops and training clinics: $50
There is no amount too small or too large to make a difference at Hinchinbrook Farm. Every dollar helps us to care for the animals and provide trained supervision for the children.
Hinchinbrook Farm has a limited supply of Vests, Shortsleeve T-shirts for kids, Longsleeve T’s and Sweatpants for adults. Please contact us for availability Vests: $35.00 Long Sleeve T: $25.00 Short Sleeve T (kids): $15.00 Sweat Pants: $25. See the merchandise page.