SENSORY INPUT ~ MOVEMENT ~ HORSES
Hinchinbrook Farm has developed a sensory friendly environment and offers this camp once a year to three NEW families.
Farm Families may join the camp family at a play date on Saturday from 1:30 – 4:30
Everyone can ride, paint, Trick Train, and drive the horses.
Helpers camp on site ready for child-led play and to give parents a break. There is program issued at onset of the Camp.
Activities are inspired by the Movement Method™ & Horse Boy Methods™
- Nutritious meals catered by Ma Bell. Any special diets require that the parents bring their own food.
- Camping gear provided if necessary. Otherwise families are expected to bring their own tents, sleeping gear and personal effects.
- Use of screen devices is discouraged but understandably required at times for communication.
- Activities include: zip lining, water play, Springfree™ trampoline, painting or chalk art, memory and sensory games, climbing, swinging, music, crafts, fishing, horseback riding/driving, campfires and what ever the kids come up with.
- View the news clip on previous camp here: http://atlantic.ctvnews.ca/video?clipId=908132